Nowadays, WooCommerce store owners often ensure that you make your products available globally to users and customers across the globe. Precisely, this seems true for store owners that cater to a global target audience. However, the US Dollar is still considered a global currency for eCommerce transactions; most of the customers prefer to deal in their currency because of the transaction issues and currency exchange rates.
The question arises, how can online stores facilitate their customers across the globe? The answer is quite simple! You can easily add a Currency Switcher for WooCommerce that automatically updates the currency exchange rate and shows customers their local currency anywhere on the site. Based on the facts and figures, it encompasses one of the most valuable features any WooCommerce store could offer to its visitors.
More About Currency Switcher for WooCommerce Plugin
Currency Switcher for WooCommerce is a plugin that helps users to change the currency for shopping purposes. The currency can be switched at the shop, cart, and checkout pages. Admin can set a list of currencies that can be placed on the shop page as a sticky switcher.
Furthermore, currency switchers can also be placed as a menu item from where the exchange rates can be visualized against a selected currency. Admin can either manually set the exchange rate of currencies or configure it with the help of APIs.
Installation of Currency Switcher for WooCommerce?
To set up a complete online store, you’ll need the following prerequisites
- WooCommerce Plugin
- Currency Switcher Plugin
Step # 1:
After you have the above prerequisite successfully:
- Navigate to WordPress Admin, Go to Plugins, click on Add New, and Upload Plugin
- Attach the downloaded file at the “Choose file” option.
- Click on “Install Now.”
- After completing the above step, ‘click on Activate’.
Step # 2
- Hover to the ‘WooCommerce’ tab, and then click on the ‘WCCS Settings’ tab.
- In the ‘Currencies Section’, select as many currencies as you need from the dropdown button. After your select a currency, it gets listed.
Step # 3
- Now, the user can simply type the ‘Label Name’ for the particular currency.
Step # 4
- Users can adjust the ‘Exchange Rate’ of each currency in a manual order. Moreover, the Exchange Rate will be compared as value ‘1’ of the default currency of your WordPress dashboard if the exchange rate has been fetched from the API, that’ll be automatically displayed.
Step # 5:
- In the ‘Price Format’, the user can set the alignment of the currency from the dropdown option.
- Now, the currency value has been placed on the left-hand side after the currency symbol.
Step # 6:
- Users need to select the ‘Decimals’ option from the dropdown menu that refers to how many decimal points you want to display against exchanged currency.
- Now, the exchanged values of the field will show the results in two decimal values.
Step # 7
- Users can set the ‘flag’ of your currency from the dropdown list.
- Enables user to configure the payment gateway option; in the dropdown menu list, you will get multiple options for the installed payment gateways. It allows you to checkmark those options to which you want to hide for each particular currency.
Step # 8
- After switching on the GBP, the user can see that there isn’t an option of Direct Bank Transfer at checkout.
- Users can shuffle the currencies in multiple sequences. At the front end, currencies will be displayed in the same order after the default currency.
- Enables the user to delete a specific currency accordingly.
- Permits the user to delete a specific currency
Currency Switcher for WooCommerce Features
The most notable features of currency switcher for WooCommerce revolves around the following aspects:
Auto-Currency Conversion Options
- Add and display unlimited currencies.
- Automatically detects the country of the customer and switches the currencies.
- Converts product shipping, discounts, taxes, and relevant prices.
- Allow or hide payment gateways for a particular currency.
- Allow currency to alter after initiating checkout.
- Allow or deny checkout in the selected user’s currency.
- Allow conversion of currency on billing.
- Set maximum and minimum amount spent restrictions for the coupons.
- Enable or disable a fixed amount of options for coupons.
Currency Display Options
- Displays the default currency flag as a display screen
- Displays currency by the languages
- Displays country flags as the currency symbols
- Displays the currencies as the names of the country or the flags
- Switch between showcasing the currency’s symbol and ISO code
- Incorporate a prefix before the currency symbol
- Implement and display the country’s flag in the currency selection box
Currency Conversion Rates
- Allow exchange rates to update automatically via Open Exchange Rates API
- Exchange rates are updated on the predefined time intervals
- Users can manually set fixed exchange rates that are related to the default currency
- Receive emails each time a currency rate is changed
Currency Switcher Widget Customization Options
- Add a widget on the shop, cart, and the checkout pages
- Displays widget on the sidebar of the website
- Displays on any specific post, page, or custom post with a shortcode
- Supports four attractive currency switcher styling options
Compatibility & Integrations
- Compatible with Wholesale for WooCommerce
- Compatible with Donation for WooCommerce
- Compatible with Google Product Feed
- Compatible with All Product Subscription Plugin
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscription
- Compatible with WooCommerce Multilingual plugins and WPML Pro versions
Buy Currency Switcher For WooCommerce Now!
Hence, Currency Switcher for WooCommerce is a powerful and robust multi currency conversion extension that can easily switch currencies on your WooCommerce website as per the users’ preferences. All you need is to follow the steps below:
- Buy Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
- Download and install the extension. Find the installation guide here
- Activate, set up, and configure the extensions
To know more, read the technical documentation to get yourself acquainted with the process of setting up multiple currencies, currency checkout options, and many more.